Engage with iSmile Technologies Azure experts to establish the correct architecture for your express route needs. BUI guides you through understanding the pre-requisites, the process of choosing the correct express route provider, connection model, configuration, and design choices for a successful deployment.
The target architecture will meet the requirements of the following agreed principles.
- No single point of failure should exist in the Azure ExpressRoute target architecture.
- Network traffic should be isolated and load-balanced when needed.
- Microsoft Best practices and reference architectures should consistently be implemented and adhered to.
This is a 1-week engagement, including a single location/subnet peering configuration. Additional location peering can be provided outside of this engagement.
Plan of Action
Day 1: Discovery
Engagement kick-off call and readiness assessment.
Day 2-3: Design
Multiple workshops with subject matter experts and service provider(s) to establish functional requirements and peering location constraints.
Day 4: Deploy
Build, deploy, configure, validate, and test the new express route connection.
Day 5: Manage
Enable monitoring, and complete operational handover sessions.
- Greenfields Express Route deployment.
- Pre-requisites will be validated, and any remediation falls outside of this engagement.
- A local express route provider and peering locations exist for the in-scope region.