iSmile Technologies will provide the Terraform infrastructure definition and the source code for an API based ingestion application system for websites and applications to push user interactions, such as user clicks on their website into a database hosted on AWS. The data ingestion process is exposed with an API Gateway endpoint.
Implementing cloud automation using Terraform in your organization might look like a big transition with complexities and changes to the existing system and processes but not with us. Our team of Certified Cloud Experts will help you every step of the way, providing peace of mind during your business transformation activities.
Our implementation offering helps you have a working Azure Terraform model for production, which benefits from Terraform DevOps strategies.
Plan for Implementation
Phase 1: Kick-off meeting and discussion
- Propose to terraform automation plan and deployment solution based on client’s requirements. The plan will include specific scope that will need to be agreed upon with the client to proceed further.
- Set up staging and production environments for client’s Infrastructure.
Phase 2: Production deployment
- Generates test code with a consistent approach
- Automated build process facilitated by Azure DevOps.
- Scalable testing architecture through Azure
- Measure the quality output of various development teams
- Monitor the health of the automation framework
Phase 3: Post-production
- Documentation of new architecture and roadmap.
- Final delivery for customer’s review and feedback.
- Knowledge Transfer and Final sign–off.
- Develop a DevOps pipeline strategy
- Static Code analysis & technical debt report
- Branching/Merging strategy document
- Define the different stages we will use to structure the work and the builds.
- Knowledge transfer to your internal teams
- Security Scanning report for every build