Azure provides a data platform that can reinvent the business. It enables faster on-premises innovation with Microsoft SQL Server 2019, accelerates the migration to cloud computing without changing code, builds intelligent applications, and gains transformative insights faster from all your data.
As can be seen below: this is the overall structure of the Data Platform on Azure Services:
 Figure 1: Base Structure of Azure Data Platform (Softcrylic)
Thus, how to deploy the Data Platform?
It is going to be easy. What you only need to do is to pay Microsoft for these services either daily or monthly and I insert a link that is able to direct you to the pricing detail:
1. Azure Data Factory: Hybrid data integration simplified.
2. Azure Data Lake Storage: Eliminate data silos with a single storage platform. Optimize costs with tiered storage and policy management.
3. Azure Databricks: Design AI with Apache Spark™-based analytics.
4. Azure Synapse Analytics: Limitless analytics service that brings together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics.
5. Azure Machine Learning: Accelerate the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
The above steps enable you to access the Azure Data Platform!
Download our ebooks
Get directly to your inbox
 Softcrylic. (2021, August 16). Azure data PLATFORM SERVICES: Azure data migration. Softcrylic. Retrieved September 17, 2021, from https://www.softcrylic.com/azure-data-platform-services/.
 Directory of Azure cloud Services: Microsoft Azure. Directory of Azure Cloud Services | Microsoft Azure. (n.d.). Retrieved September 17, 2021, from <https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/>.