The most comprehensive selection of knowledge-based services for your success is provided by AWS Customer Enablement. We assist you in developing business and technical strategies based on your targeted results. We provide you with proactive architectural advice and guarantee prompt problem-solving. We even operate your infrastructure for you if needed.
A fully optimized omnichannel cloud contact center connects everything, from live chats to social media and SMS to your CRM system. Thus, creating a seamless customer experience and helping you achieve your key performance indicators.
By switching to Amazon Connect, the newest generation of contact center solutions, you may intensify your passion for your customers. A mission-critical contact center can be quickly built and deployed using Amazon’s platform, which is a cloud-based platform. We can create a next-generation contact center solution that lowers costs and boosts your capabilities on a pay-as-you-go basis by utilizing the Amazon Web Services ecosystem of services like Amazon Lex, Amazon Transcribe, Amazon Contact Lens, and other services in the Amazon toolset.
The main goal of a contact center is to act as a bridge between the customer and the company. Most contact center agents have the following responsibilities, amongst others:
- Call Recording for all calls
- Resolving customer complaints and providing general customer support
- Responding to emails or SMS
- Maintaining communication equipment by reporting problems
- Staffing live chat channels
- Social media support (on channels such as Twitter and Instagram)
- Skills based routing-Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Agent side WebRTC voice path
- Real-time and Historical Analytics
- Interviewing clients and verifying information
- High-Quality Dual Channel Voice Capability
ISmile Technologies is a proud partner of the top public cloud providers AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We can provide you with a cloud governance model and core framework to ensure your operations in the public cloud are scalable and secure. Schedule a free assessment today.
Vignesh is a cloud engineer with a demonstrated history of working in multiple cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP. His expertise proves in providing and implementing solutions for the organization.