Azure provides a data platform that can reinvent the Business. It enables faster on-premises innovation with Microsoft SQL Server 2019, accelerates the migration to cloud computing without changing code, builds intelligent applications, and gains transformative insights faster from all your data.
As can be seen below: this is the overall structure of the Data Platform on Azure Services:
 Figure 1: Base Structure of Azure Data Platform (Softcrylic)
How to deploy the Data Platform?
It is going to be easy. All it requires is to do is to pay Microsoft for these services either daily or monthly and I insert a link that can direct you to the pricing detail:
1. Azure Data Factory: Hybrid data integration simplified.
2. Azure Data Lake Storage: Eliminate data silos with a single storage platform. Optimize costs with tiered storage and policy management.
3. Azure Data bricks: Design AI with Apache Spark-based analytics.
4. Azure Synapse Analytics: Limitless analytics service brings together data integration, enterprise data warehousing, and big data analytics.
5. Azure Machine Learning: Accelerate the end-to-end machine learning lifecycle.
The above steps enable you to access the Azure Data Platform!
Download our ebooks
Get directly to your inbox
The introduction of Azure to our digital world is one of the primary yet most efficient gifts. It enables AI technology to be a part of Business, and it keeps challenging the old traditional ways of running Business. Azure data platform is one of the most considerable demands for various reasons, and we have learned that in this article all about it.
To get the first free consultation on migrating cloud services, click here.