Ismile Technologies is looking for a creative and self-motivated SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Specialist who can assist with the development and implementation of SEO strategies. You will be responsible for managing all on-site and off-site SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on different platforms. You should have a deep understanding of the North American market.
- Focus on SEO audit and performance.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI (Return on investment) in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links and pages.
- Conducting keyword research for added content – identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Identifying technical SEO issues and managing the workflow to ensure issues are resolved.
- Write new website content Optimization of website content & code Link building Analysis of web analytics reports.
- Providing training and educational support for other teams if needed
- Proven SEO experience of 3-5 years preferred; portfolio required.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science preferred
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience and strong knowledge of the North American Market.
- Deep understanding of how blogging, social media, and related strategies align with SEO.
- In-Depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Dynamics, SEM Rush, Hotjar and more).
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com indicating the job title in the subject line. We thank you for your interest in applying for Ismile Technologies however only candidates selected will be contacted.