Do you have a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth? If so, Ismile Technology is recruiting a technical content writer. Technical content developed by you should be on high-level expectation. You should be able to convey business and technical concepts in a concise and effective manner. You will be responsible for generating blogs and content for our company website and social media platforms. You will create content that helps to attract, nurture, acquire and retain our ideal customers, and guide them through the services and products we offer. You should have a deep understanding of the North American market. This will be a Mid-Senior position.
- Focus on creating high quality technical content on Pre and Post sales content and CTOs centric content.
- Create new written and (basic) visual/infographic content or update materials prepared by others.
- Proactively continue to build the foundation for all technical documentation, identify problem areas and contribute to their improvement.
- Create and maintain core product documentation for software applications including manuals, user guides, installation guides, technical reference and whitepapers.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining templates, off which documentation is to be based.
- Work with Product and Development teams to validate source material and clarify gaps, to get the right understanding of the product and services.
- Ensure content adheres to a consistent style, tone, and approach.
- Thoughtfully consider the best way to enhance your written work with multi-media content.
- Review requirements, user stories, and technical design specifications to support the creation of artifacts.
- The review and editing of technical designs to ensure grammatical, spelling and formatting accuracy.
- Work alone and with the team to write technical training material.
- Perform editorial review of content created by subject matter experts.
- Assist with content or layouts for presentations, marketing material, or other related tasks from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Journalism, Language or Technology fields
- Post-secondary education: technical writing certification is an asset
- 3-5years of related technical writing/editing experience required
- Experience in writing of knowledge base, product marketing, and content creation for websites
- Experience and knowledge in the North American Market.
- Highly proficient verbal and written English communication skills, a must.
- Ability to convey business and technical concepts in a concise and effective manner.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple ongoing projects with varying deadlines, a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe FrameMaker; other tools may be considered.
- Organized and detail-oriented with a can-do attitude.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title in the subject line. We thank you for your interest in applying for Ismile Technologies however only candidates selected will be contacted.