We are looking for 2 to 3 enthusiastic Java developer with Python experience and have the ability to drastically improve application functioning within a business through speed and scalability of their solutions. The day-to-day tasks of Java developer vary depending on their level of ownership over one application or many. That being said, many Java developers find themselves working beyond programming and take part in the full software development lifecycle.
- Join a collaborative team contributing to the rabid evolution and growth of the Product and software.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Utilizes data and testing standards, agile software development practices, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery, and software architecture
- Must be willing and able to express concerns, opinions and new ideas directly to large team in team meetings face-to-face and via remote-working tools.
- Leads solution design, considering risks, mitigations, performance, user experience, and testability
- Assists in development of automated testing and supporting code as necessary
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. SQL, ORM, J2EE, Rabbit MQ, Micro services, Agile and Scrum)
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g. Spark, Storm, Hadoop, Angular 2/4/5, Spring Boot)
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment.
- Rest API / Streaming API / Web Sockets / Kinesis / Kafka
- Looking for developers not architects
- Full stack (Application layer, DB layer)
- Streaming Micro Services
- Knowledge on Devops
- Angular preferred, but not necessary.
- Pure developer, not architects
Looking for a candidate for an independent contract role who can join immediately.
- 6 plus years of experience as Java Developer with Python experience.
- AWS experience
Please share the resume to email@example.com with job title as subject.
Ismile Technologies is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our clients’ organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.