We are looking for a DevOps Architect to manage the software development process and create an automated delivery pipeline that assists in building software more efficiently. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include assessing, supporting, and implementing high-quality information technology architecture. To be successful as a DevOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, a top-notch DevOps Architect should have exceptional communication skills, be knowledgeable about the latest industry trends, and the highly innovative candidate who can perform DevOps assessment, DevOps/Terraform/Azure.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Facilitating the development process and operations, Identifying setbacks and shortcomings
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization, Establishing continuous build environments to speed up software development, Designing efficient practices, Delivering comprehensive best practices. Managing and reviewing technical operation, Guiding the development team
Required skills and experience:
- Experienced in configuring CI/CD for Microsoft SQL Server database objects, C, SSRS and Power BI applications Create dashboards in VSTS for CI/CD pipelines, Work items and bugs Hands-on experience in Azure Build / Jenkins Experience JSON/YAML Development file creation Monitor and track deployments
- Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
- Previous experience working on a 24×7 cloud or SaaS operation team.
- Experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Working knowledge of automation service provisioning and middleware configuration.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, Strong analytical skills.
- DevOps/Terraform/Azure, DevOps Assessments.
- 6 plus years’ experience as DevOps Architect.
- Salary as per company norms
- Looking for a candidate for an independent contract role who can join immediately.
Please share the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with job title as subject.
Ismile Technologies is a global IT services company that specializes in designing, implementing, and managing systems that directly contribute to revenue and business success. We help companies adopt disruptive technologies to advance innovation and increase agility. Our highly skilled technical teams work as an integrated extension of our client’s organizations to deliver continuous transformation and uninterrupted operational excellence.