ISmile offers Azure Managed Services for establishing a reliable and scalable solution for your enterprise. It helps in developing a strategy for quick migration to the Azure cloud and ongoing optimization of the current Infrastructure.
What are Azure Managed Services
Microsoft Azure managed services entitle end-to-end management of your Azure architecture.
This includes migration of your existing IT landscape to a custom Azure cloud solution, zero disruption transition, modernization for your application, platform, software, networks, & data assets, and finally automated AIOps-driven Azure management and monitoring.
Learn from Leaders of IT
“How to use Chatgpt and Generative AI”
Join the Event
Benefits of Azure Managed Services
- Azure cost management.
- End-to-end managed services and security services.
- Implementation of CI/CD process using Azure Devops.
- Data safety and recovery.
- OS systems administration for Windows and Centos Linux.
- 24/7 performance monitoring and alerts.
ISmile Gold Managed Service elements
We offer many choices for your Azure Managed Services deployment – customized to meet your needs and budget:
- The Backup and Recovery Service Vault
- The Azure Backup
- The Backup and Recovery Agent
Ready to experience the full power of cloud technology?
Our cloud experts will speed up cloud deployment, and make your business more efficient.
- Azure Monitor / Log Analytics is used to monitor workloads in Azure.
- A Log Analytics Workspace is deployed in the client’s subscription, one for every client subscription. The workspace resides in a Resource Group dedicated to ISmile Management Tools. Data sources to be connected to the Log Analytics workspace are listed below:
– Azure VMs (Linux and Windows)
– Subscription Activity Logs
– Azure VM endpoint protection events from Crowdstrike
– Application Insights
- Alerts generated are sent to ISmile ServiceNow and incidents created for Cloudops to investigate whenever required.
Azure Managed Security and Operations
Leverage Azure managed security services to protect your networks and data with automated incident management, threat detection, and proactive alerting. Preserve your IT assets and data on cloud with vulnerability assessment, incident response, security tools, industry compliance, and much more.
- Change Management
- Incident Alert Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Service Catalog
- Service Desk
Leverage advanced DevOps on Azure to embrace an agile business delivery model. The end-to-end offerings and cloud solutions include Azure cloud strategy roadmaps and workshops, maturity and security assessments, workflow automation, cost optimization blueprints, collaborative structure implementation, advanced tools deployment, and AI-Machine Learning integration.
Patching services for the offering are provided by Log Analytics and hosted in the cloud. The Update Management solution in Log Analytics manages operating system security updates for windows and Linux computers deployed in Azure, on-premises environments, or other cloud providers. Azure Patching leverages Log Analytics and Runbook Automation to function. Users can quickly assess the status of available updates on all agent computers, and manage the process of installing required updates for servers during pre-scheduled maintenance windows.
A technology enthusiast passionate about automation, Gabriel Chutuape is a Cloud Engineer at ISmile Technologies. He’s part of the ISmile Technologies Cloud enablement team that help customers to design/solution/project engineering, integrating and implementing infrastructure technologies & services.
A Cloud Engineer at ISmile Technologies, he had extensive experience working on Microsoft Azure which involves activities like Implementation, Managing and troubleshooting the User related issues. With automation tools like Azure ARM Template, Terraform, and Azure DevOps, he helps our client to automate deployment of IaaS and PaaS services.