Do you have a passionate dedication to your craft and a desire to work with peers that inspire you on a daily basis? Do you have a natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative. Are you a team player and collaborates well with others? If so, We’re looking for a Product Analyst/Manager to join our team at Ismile Technologies! Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship and we are flexible with the hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills, and availability.
You can also use this internship program to earn school credits or sponsorship if applicable.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and clarify product specs, describe feature requirements, think through edge cases, to the smallest detail.
- Work closely with business and engineering to ensure the successful rollout of product and new features.
- Work with Head of Product and other product managers on product specifications.
- Regularly communicate with business leads and a wider team to better understand their pains, needs, and wants.
- Analyse and understand customers and interview them.
- Help create and launch new products
- Help inform and shape the product roadmap
- Sweat the details while keeping the big picture in mind
+ Whatever else you’re good at doing!
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree or 1+ years of product management experience at a top tech company
- Strong experience or even stronger desire to excel in specing technical projects
- Excellent written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Venture capital experience/understanding preferred
- Experience in the world of startups preferred
- Ability to maintain a keen attention to detail, multitask and work well under pressure
Note: This is an unpaid opportunity to work remotely. You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of your internshiNote: This is an unpaid opportunity to work remotely. You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of your internship. Also, we offer you the opportunity for free training on GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM etc. p. Also, we offer you the opportunity for free training on GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM etc.