We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad practical experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth. Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship. The hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills, and availability.
You can also use this internship program to earn school credits or sponsorship if applicable.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Develop strategies for the efficient distribution of products and services.
- Determine strategies for developing new products and services that are consistent with evolving market needs.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Communicate marketing information persuasively and accurately in oral, written, and graphics formats, prepare and deliver sales presentations.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Formulate a marketing plan including marketing objectives, marketing mix, strategies, budgetary considerations, and evaluation criteria.
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Currently or completing a degree in sales/marketing, business administration or equivalent
- Proven experience as a Marketing Intern or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with SEO software is a plus
- Knowledge of AI, ML or Cloud Computing preferred
- Thorough understanding of marketing techniques
- Fast learner, quick thinker and passion for marketing
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Ability to create and deliver attractive presentations
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
Note: This is an unpaid opportunity to work remotely. You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of your internshiNote: This is an unpaid opportunity to work remotely. You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of your internship. Also, we offer you the opportunity for free training on GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM etc. p. Also, we offer you the opportunity for free training on GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM etc.