We are looking for someone who enjoys solving challenging problems and thrives in a collaborative, creative environment. In this role, you would be responsible for continuously improving our IoT device frameworks, testing and QA processes and building new exciting functionality.
You will work with a dynamic IoT in resolving complex real-world issues. Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship and we are flexible with the hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills, and availability.
You can also use this internship program to earn school credits or sponsorship if applicable.
- Design and build IoT device robust embedded software, drivers, and frameworks to run on IoT devices.
- Develop test frameworks and operational tools for testing.
- Prototype assemble and test of new designs.
- Create testing methodologies and procedures.
- Analyse test failures, rework, and repair surface.
- Troubleshoot and support for software deployed.
- Expert understanding of the Linux OS, process management, device management and connectivity
- Firm understanding of IoT architecture and principles development
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS, and general Frontend / UI Development
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally in Computer Science)
- 3+ years of Software Engineering Experience
Note: This is an unpaid opportunity to work remotely. You will be issued a certificate of completion at the end of your internship. Also, we offer you the opportunity for free training on GCP, Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM etc.