We are looking for dedicated and meticulous cybersecurity interns to join our team. Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship and we are flexible with the hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills, and availability. In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure our software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyber-attacks. The job description will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyber-attacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong IT skills and a deep understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
Furthermore, this is an unpaid internship and we are flexible with the hours: 20-40 hours/week depending on your background, skills, and availability.
· Reviewing daily anti-virus and malware dashboards understanding basic concepts and threat analysis.
· Reviewing network penetration results
· Reviewing remediation alternatives and formulating resolution recommendations.
· Reviewing controls audits, reviewing remediation alternatives and formulating resolution recommendations.
· Monitoring network protection equipment / software.Assist with current IT Security Project initiatives working with Applications Development, Infrastructure and Operations and Support Divisions.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or STEM subject preferred
· Enthusiastic and motivated individual willing to accept a wide variety of challenges
· Excellent communications skills
· Experience in Office Productivity tools
· Basic Information technology/Engineering concepts
· Understanding of current hacking attacks and methods
· Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers
· Thorough work ethic, attention to detail
· Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
· Forensic approach to challenges
· Critical thinking skills, problem solving aptitude