We have worked on implementing cloud strategy even before public cloud offerings came into picture, setting up private cloud solutions for multinational companies, migrating technological frameworks from on premise to private cloud for more than 2000 applications in 2009.After public cloud offerings became available we helped a lot of clients in migrating, implementing public and hybrid cloud solutions.
Some of our implementations are:
- A Cloud based CMS solution for a healthcare company which had around 200 clients around the world, each client had roughly 10000 users.
- A Cloud based global search solution providing advanced search capabilities.
- A Cloud based Big Data Solution (Predictive Insights; Initiative Analytics; Stream Analytics; Enterprise Data Solutions; Pricing Elasticity) for processing the data on a scheduled basis.
We have certified Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform Azure experts who can help you with all your cloud consulting services, solutions needs.
Our Expertise In Cloud:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Management, Hybrid Integration
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Compute
- Big Data/Analytics
- Internet of Things(IoT)
- Content Management Systems
- Authentication, Authorization, and Access Control
- Backup and Recovery
- Automated Provisioning of Environments
- Automated Build and Deployment Process
- Automated Release Management
- Configuration Management/Automation
- Automated Health Dash boarding/Alerting/Notification
- Solution(Application Insights/Operational Insights)
- Application Lifecycle Management Solution Including Version Control
- Message Queuing
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
Cloud Transformation, a scenario describing how to drive public safety, justice, and defense infrastructure modernization and data center consolidation with public, private, and hybrid cloud solutions that can improve efficiency, increase scale, and simplify IT operations.
As part of cloud transformation, din Cloud customers get an entire virtual data center at their disposal. This is the starting point that enables cloud transformation. Existing infrastructure can be rapidly migrated. Or customers can choose to build new infrastructure in their virtual data center.
The virtual data center offers multiple levels of security.
The transformation to a Cloud environment is a significant undertaking that has a tremendous impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users with in and outside the enterprise.
Our Advisory Services will enable your organizations to develop an overall Cloud Computing strategy, a comprehensive cost-benefit analysis and a road map for enterprise-wide implementation.
Our transformation services addresses the end to end aspects of maturity, security, manageability, quality of service, regulatory compliance and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on-demand, service oriented environment.
We have successfully implemented cloud solutions at numerous global organizations across the major industries. Our key offerings include:
- Build framework for cloud adoption, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis
- Portfolio Analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload
- Develop architecture and operational framework for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments
Overview & Offering
Most Enterprise have highly manual processes, often held together by paper-based forms, spreadsheets, email, personal relationships, and tribal knowledge. Adoption and Integration of Cloud with current assets will be even more complex as the information that does exist usually is not mapped to meaningful business information, such as business priority or value supported.
Our Cloud Management services help enterprise to scale, respond quickly, meet commitments consistently, utilize assets effectively, and provide visibility across operations.
- Managed enterprise cloud portfolio management.
- Managed services for a cloud environment.
- Management of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS components.
- Managed Virtual Desktop Infrastructure.
- Managed Storage Services.
Cloud Transformation Services
How can your organization implement a dynamic infrastructure that will enable flexibility and faster time-to-market? And how can they capitalize on new business opportunities? Operate with improved flexibility and scalability. Respond quickly to changing business requirements and unexpected opportunities. And overcome obstacles to innovation.
Cloud strategy addresses these key questions that are in the minds of many CIOs and business leaders around the globe. Organizations, governments and industries are struggling to stay competitive and meet business goals and objectives.
Whether an adopter of cloud services, or a provider and partner, both require a solid strategy across the entire enterprise. Our Cloud Transformation Services” practice delivers true transformational value to your business, thus enabling them to manage costs, flexibility, scalability and faster time-to-market.